We offer a wide variety of meals and an extensive premium drinks menu, including snacks and cocktails. Special meals, special cocktails or even special drinks will have a supplement.
Our all-inclusive beverage service is from 10:30 am to 11:00 pm, within the different opening hours of each bar.
Lunch and dinner meal service: Includes house wine from the "Torres" range by the glass (dry or semidry white, rosé and red), water, beer and Coca-Cola, Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon, Sprite, Tonic and Nestea).
Note: Minimum stay of 3 nights.
General conditions of the All Inclusive service
- The opening hours of the different bars and restaurants may vary depending on the season.
- The bracelet or wristband identifies you as a guest of the hotel and therefore it is necessary to wear it at all times and show it in bars and restaurants so that our staff can scan it. In case of breakage, you must hand it in at reception so that we can replace it with a new one.
- Please take the utmost care with the bracelet and report any loss immediately.
- For safety reasons, glasses and/or glass containers are not allowed in and around the swimming pool.
- It is not permitted to invite other guests who do not have the same all-inclusive regime. If you wish to make an invitation, you can charge it to your room account or pay with credit card.
- Drinks, cocktails and special meals will be charged extra.
- Only 1 drink per person is served with each order.
- We remind you that on the day of departure you must hand in your bracelet/bangle at the reception desk.
- You have the right to All In until check-out time.
Our greatest satisfaction is to have a happy and satisfied guest with the services that both the Hotel and the staff offer you. Please take these guidelines into consideration so that your stay is memorable and the staff can offer all our guests an exquisite service.